If you have not decided what Christmas décor to put this year, these tips we have today hopefully will give you an inspiration you need:
- Pinecones are good Christmas décor at home. Spray gold paint and shower glitter and wait until dry. Place them on white decorative plates and place on your tables.
- Empty red wine bottles can be recycled to great candle holders. Just add colored ribbons to accent the bottles.
- Wrap your house columns with Christmas garlands.
- Fill glass cylinder with Christmas balls or metallic ornaments.
- Make your own stockings and hang them in all door walls.
- Make interesting custom-made Christmas tree skirt and place them underneath.
- Decorate your windows with wreath or metallic ornaments.
- You can tie wreaths on your napkin rings. Optionally, you can also add them on your seats
- Bring out your colourful plates and kitchenware to add colours to your space.
- Fill in basket with poinsettia and place them in every corners of your house.
- Don’t limit the decoration inside your house. Extend it to your garden, lawn or even mailbox
Have fun trimming your house with decorative Christmas items. It would be nice if you can do this as a family affair or bonding time.
3 more weeks and its Christmas time!